14 August 2018
YOURgb are hiring!
YOURgb EVENTS LTD are hiring! We are looking to add an experienced and ambitious Event Manager to our team.
Headed up by Gilly Anderson, YOURgb is an Edinburgh based events company that specialises in world-wide event strategy, creative design, event styling and onsite management.
YOURgb is a dynamic and ambitious company. We, as a team, work together to exceed client expectations and make an impact. Our passion is underpinned by the notion that a company is only as good as its team, and the people they work with. We love what we do; we are dedicated, honest, creative and fun. We respect individuality and love spirited and intelligent creators that are positive, professional and passionate.
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in event design, pre-event advancement and on-site event management, within a corporate or agency environment. We are looking for a personable, creative, fast thinking and passionate individual with a flair for presenting and the written word.
The successful candidate will work closely with the team to deliver and grow YOURgb’s diverse, fun, creative and unique event and sponsorship portfolio. They will be hard working, confident, and a genuine team player. They will believe wholeheartedly in the value of building strong and sincere relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
The job requires:
- Strong organisational & interpersonal skills
- Creative flair
- Solid writing & presentation skills
- A warm and friendly manner
- An enthusiastic approach to team work
- Strong experience in concept design, pre-event advancement & on-site management
- Strong experience in client liaison & supplier management
- Confident with end to end budget management
- Skilled in PowerPoint & Excel
- Skilled in Photoshop / InDesign - desirable but not essential
Key responsibilities include:
- Team support & collaboration
- Event concept & strategy creation
- Pre-event advancement
- Budget management
- On-site management
- Venue find
- Social media content building
- Supplier comms & management
- End to end event planning & logistics
- Business development & client care
- Presentations, pitches & sales meetings
- Field marketing & sampling
- Attending networking events
Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30, Edinburgh based (City centre) with travel, out of hours and weekend work expected - the majority of our events take place outside of working hours.
Applications to ask@YOURgb.co.uk.