24 May 2017
YOURgb EVENTS LTD are hiring!
YOURgb EVENTS LTD are hiring! We are looking to add another experienced, energetic and ambitious Event Manager to our team.
Headed up by Gilly Bain, YOURgb is an Edinburgh based company that specialises in world-wide event strategy, creative design and delivery.
YOURgb is a dynamic and ambitious company. We, as a team, consistently strive to exceed expectations and make an impact. Our passion is underpinned by the notion that a company is only as good as its team and the people they work with. We love what we do; we are dedicated, honest, creative and fun. We respect individuality and love spirited and intelligent creators that are presentable, professional and passionate.
Applicants must have a minimum of two years’ experience in end-to-end event creation and delivery, within a corporate or agency environment. Strengths to include creativity and attention to detail, a talent for presentation, passion, solid numeric skills, and a flair for the written word.
The successful candidate will work closely with the team to deliver and grow YOURgb’s diverse, fun, creative and unique event and sponsorship portfolio. They should be hard working, a confident leader, and a genuine team player. They should believe wholeheartedly in the value of building strong and sincere relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
The job requires:
- Expertise in account management & client liaison
- Strong organisational & interpersonal skills
- Creative approach
- Solid writing & presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience of delivering events, end to end, in a corporate or agency field
- Skilled in powerpoint & excel
Key responsibilities include:
- 1 point client contact for full event planning and delivery
- Event concept & strategy creation
- Social media and PR integration
- Live pitch presentations
- Event budget management, invoicing and cost reconciliation
- Venue sourcing
- Event logistics
- Audio Visual management
- Branding & theming
- Sales meetings & business development
Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30, Edinburgh based (City centre) with travel, out of hours and weekend work expected.
Applications to ask@YOURgb.co.uk.