Emma is motivated, ambitious and unbelievably detailed. Her calm confidence ensures her team and clients always feel at ease, and teamed with her organised approach, Emma leaves no stone unturned. She is as interested in tech lead events as she is in private functions, which shows in her diverse skill set and her ability to bring structure and passion to all of her events – regardless of their target market. Emma is also gifted with creative flair and great eye for detail, assets which ensure she always plans for perfection, and achieves it every time.
• Working with Disney to bring “The Lion King” press event to Edinburgh
• Being mentioned in a wedding magazine when a couple whose wedding I organised were featured
• Planning Freshers’ Week and helping to design and create a new app for it
• Organising 2 different weddings with only 3 weeks to go!
I was part of Scottish Ballet when I was young.
“Kindness is always fashionable, and always welcome.”
• Working with people
• Dedication to everything I do
@pawsup – an Instagram account started by Ellen Degeneres which only posts animal photos and videos!
“Our day wouldn’t have been as special if it wasn’t for you. Nothing was too big an ask and your smile always lit up the room!”
Private Event : Glamorous and Intimate Celebration
Mr and Mrs Hunter
The List Magazine : Festival Launch Party
Sheri Friers, Publishing Director