YOURgb is looking for an experienced and excellent Event Manager, to join our superb team here in lovely Edinburgh.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an event agency environment. We are looking for a personable, proactive, creative, fast thinking and passionate individual with a flair for presenting and the written word. They will be as comfortable working within the corporate world of conferences, as they are within experiential events and brand immersions.
The right candidate will be confident in the process of taking an event from brief, right through to delivery, including enquiry taking, RFPs, proposal and budget creation, event design and logistics, event marketing, pre-event advancement, delegate registration management, admin, client and supplier care, on-site event management and post event reporting.
The position would be well suited to an already successful event manager who is ambitious and looking for their next challenge. They will be hardworking, confident, and a genuine team player, who believes wholeheartedly in the value of building strong and sincere relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers. A great sense of humour and a love of our canine friends (we have an office pup) would be super too!
• End to end event planning & logistics
• Client care
• Event concept & strategy creation
• Presentation creation
• Attending and delivering presentations & pitches
• Pre-event advancement
• Budget management
• On-site management
• Contributing to business development & sales meetings
• Attending networking events
• Creation of entertaining and informative blogs
• Social media content contributions
• Event & office administration duties
• Team support & collaboration
• End to end experience in event management
• Creative flair for brief answering
• Strategic thinking for client/brand objective reaching
• Brainstorm leading skills
• Strong organisational & interpersonal skills
• Confidence, commitment & ambition
• Solid writing & presentation skills
• A warm and friendly manner
• An enthusiastic approach to team work
• Strong experience in client liaison & supplier management
• Confident with end to end budget management
• Skilled in PowerPoint & Excel
• Sound understanding of digital marketing and social planning
• Event/brand PR experience desired but not compulsory
Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30, Edinburgh based (City centre) with nationwide events regularly taking place outside of working days/hours.
Send us your CV with cover letter to ask@YOURgb.co.uk