*Applications now closed*
YOURgb are looking for a fabulous newbie!
We are on the hunt for a wonderful Event & Social Media Administrator, to join our thriving team here in sunny Edinburgh.
Applicants should be personable, fast thinking, creative, experienced and passionate…. with a brilliant eye for brand style, and a natural flare for the written word. Social media is key to our DNA at YOURgb, so for this role the individual applying should have a sound understanding of social platforms, including social channel setup, channel growth, demographic targeting, and success measurement.
Along with taking care of our socials, the successful candidate will work closely with the team to deliver and grow YOURgb’s diverse, fun, creative and unique event and sponsorship portfolio. We are looking for a hardworking, confident, and a genuine team player, who believes wholeheartedly in the value of building strong and sincere relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
The position would be well suited to an ambitious person that wants to commit to a growing and fast paced company, learn, and make a measurable impact. Preferably candidates will have a minimum of one years’ experience in events and/or digital marketing/social media management, within a corporate or event agency environment. A great sense of humour and a love of our canine friends (we have an office pup) would be super too!
• Event planning & logistics
• Event venue sourcing & supplier comms
• Event concept & strategy research & input
• Event proposal & budget creation
• Social media strategy, content creation & community management
• Creating & running of targeted advertising campaigns on social media
• Social campaign analysis using tools such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Union Metric or similar
• Designing graphics using PhotoShop, InDesign or similar
• Creation of entertaining and informative blogs & content for the website
• Event & office administration duties
• Team support & collaboration
The job requires:
• Strong organisational & interpersonal skills
• Confidence & ambition
• Creative flair
• Excellent phone manner
• Solid writing & presentation skills
• A warm and friendly manner
• Experience in delivering events in a corporate or agency field
• Good experience in digital marketing and social planning
• Skilled in PowerPoint & excel
• Practiced in photoshop / InDesign or similar
Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30, Edinburgh based (City centre) with international travel, out of hours, and weekend work expected.
Send us your CV with cover letter to ask@YOURgb.co.uk